Hello All,
Well we are in the midst of storm Johanna, as we are in Devon we were expecting it to be pretty rough going but I have not seen anything majorly out of the ordinary yet, another swathe is due later apparently!
This happened across the road from where I work, the scaffolding was surrounding the yellow building during refurbishment work! It is now lying in the road.
Well we are in the midst of storm Johanna, as we are in Devon we were expecting it to be pretty rough going but I have not seen anything majorly out of the ordinary yet, another swathe is due later apparently!
This happened across the road from where I work, the scaffolding was surrounding the yellow building during refurbishment work! It is now lying in the road.

During the storm interval I decided to hop in the car and drive to my local TK Maxx (yes I am a self confessed TK Housewares addict and no hurricane is going to stop me, and yes RAC Road Travel the journey was necessary).
I have a thing for most things french or remotely french looking and happened upon these.

This basket looks relatively small in the picture but it is huge! I have no idea what I am going to use it for yet but I think it would look lovely as a breakfast tray or something to hold the napkins and rings in the dining room.

Yep another basket, well they matched! and I love the steely grey coloring of them.

A nice little milk churn!
And finally to complement my white candlestick holder I found a black one!

So that was my TK fix for this week! I will have to wait a while now for them to get their new stock in as it is getting a bit monotonous in there now with only a few new items appearing every few days.
I am going to try and get some crafting done this week but I have my youngest at home with me at the moment as she broke her collar bone (Clavicle for the medic minded) on Thursday at school playing in the playground! I will not go into too many details as it is rather long winded, but she is not a happy bunny at the moment.

1 comment:
I want a TK Maxx near me too! Do you think if I sulk, I'll get one? ;)
I love the milk churn. That would go just nicely in my kitchen. I can see it now, filled with a bunch of wild flowers.
...goes off dreaming...
Post a Comment